Back in the day, if you said you were going to SPIN CLASS, most people had a good idea of what that meant. Today, with all the amazing and varied options…indoor cycling comes in many shapes and sizes. Today’s POLL: share your favorite format(s)…either as a rider/participant or as an instructor/coach.
I found the following at http://www.bicycling.com, from last November. I love this because in the title – the key is EVERY RIDER! Often, I get the impression that many outdoor riders are exclusively outdoors, never taking time to checkout a studio cycling class…and what a shame that is!
- Throughout don’t miss to web-links to other related stories on this topic.
- There’s comprehensive coverage of all things INDOOR…not just the boutique studios, but in-home virtual programs like the tremendously successful Peloton program and road bike w/ trainer oriented programs…like ZWIFT.
- A quick look at a variety of cycle studios…including many that I have experienced at least one, twice or more (FLYWHEEL and SOULCYCLE!).
- Don’t skip past the comments posted at the end of the story…some great sharing here!
- Spotify is #1 for many – 70% in this POLL…not surprised!
- Apple Music is a distant 2nd – 13% of responses.
- Others that came in a the bottom of the POLL: Deezer, YouTube Music, Mixmeister.
- Not even 1 vote for Pandora, that is a surprise.
- Someone commented: Mixes of my own mix of songs I bought.
Have a great week…ENJOY THE RIDE!