Happy President’s Day Weekend…all three days of it! WANT MORE TIME OFF…paid time off!
(Not so) sadly, I won’t be ON for my regular 6PM class on Monday, but I’ll be back from the cottage and back in the saddle for the Sunday (2/26) Endurance Cycling class at Mary Free Bed YMCA (10:30-noon).
And for the Monday following (2/27), I’ve got this HHIIT (Hyper High Intensity Interval Training) ride really to ROLL! Some new music, new “discoveries”, and older & BOLDER tracks too. I’m stuck on the Derulo & Guetta Saturday/Sunday track (…I only need Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday…Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday…Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday…….) HERE WE GO…
Summary Ride Profile & Playlist
- Warm-up: Jumpin’ In / Oh The Larceny
- Combo flat with spin-ups: Saturday/Sunday / Jason Derulo, David Guetta
- Flat road with focused pedaling drills and sprints: Feels Like Home / ALPHA 9
- Jumps: Diamond In My Pocket / Better Than Ezra
- Attacks on a hill: I Want You / Icona Pop, Galantis
- Combo climb: On The Rise / Generdyn, BELLSAINT
- Combo sprints: Here We Go / Hard Rock Sofa, Swanky Tunes
- More sprinting: Hades Can’t Stop Me / Ferry Corsten, Crowd+Ctrl…
- Quick seated flat with MORE SPRINTS: I Know Whatcha Want / Saint Middleton, Rayelle,…
- Power climb with attacks: Really Good Feeling / Nevada Wild
- Sprints on a hill: Howl at the Moon / Stadiumx, Taylr Renee
- Active Recovery & combo flat: Rock and Roll / Led Zeppelin
- Hill climb: The Power / Matoma
- Quick seated flat: No Sunlight / Death Cab for Cutie
- Jumps: Blurred Lines / Robin Thick, T.I., Pharrell
- Progressive and aggressive hill climb: Burning Down the House / Talking Heads
- Sprints home: Gypsy / Lady Gaga
- Cool down: We Go Down Together / Dove Cameron, Khalid
- Stretch: you showed me / mike.
SPin the News:
It’s a slow SPIN news day, so…my latest book (NO…I don’t read much, but this was a GREAT FIND). Check it out (a quick read for sure)!