Thanks Shania for helping set the theme and name for my latest 60-minute mix! It’s a FUN one, and a rare Country track to make the cut for the ride inside. This mix actually has two other good Country finds…Memory Lane (Old Dominion) and Me For Me (Tyler Hubbard). There’s 16 other pop, alt, rock, EDM tracks to make this a ride to remember!
Ride profile & Playlist: [E] – Explicit lyrics
- Warm-up: Today, Tomorrow / Dennis Lloyd
- Combo flat: Where Have You Been / ARTY, Annie Schindel
- Combo climb: GREAT NIGHT / NEEDTOBREATHE, Shovels & Rope
- Attacks on a hill: Day N Night / Afrojack, Black V Neck, Muni Long
- Steady seated flat w/ incr. resistance: Memory Lane / Old Dominion
- Sprints: D’Ya Wanna Go Faster / Terrorvision
- Rhythmic power climb: Set Me Free / D.O.D.
- Quick seated flat: Pink Slip / White Reaper
- Combo hill: Dancing’s Done / Ava Max
- Rolling Hills: Rockstar Baby / Robin Schulz, Mougleta, KO
- Jumps w/ double-time intervals: Giddy Up! / Shania Twain
- Progressive climb with intense finish: Baba O’Riley / The Who
- Sprints: Planetary (GO!) [E] / My Chemical Romance
- Seated flat with incr. resistance: Warm Shadow / Fink
- Jumps on a hill: Cold Little Heart / Michael Kiwanuka
- Quick intense final climb: Holding Out for a Hero / Adam Lambert
- Final sprint internals (combo): Nice2KnoU / All Time Low
- Cool down: I’m Good (Blue) – Acoustic [E] / David Guetta, Bebe Rexha
- Stretch: Me For Me / Tyler Hubbard
SPin the news:
GCN / Global Cycling Network: What’s The Best 30-Minute Exercise? Cycling vs. Running vs. Gym vs. Indoor Cycling – Many of us have busy lives and struggle to fit in exercise. It’s recommended that you do at least 30 minutes of exercise per day but what is the best way of doing this: cycling, indoor cycling, running, or going to the gym? We compare these different workouts to find out what’s the best way to get fit when you’re short of time.