Happy New Year…let’s work(out) together and make 2016 the best yet!
The holidays are always great…those 4-6 weeks from Thanksgiving through New Years, but I’m ready to get back to a regular and less crazy (maybe?) schedule. How about you?
WOLVERINE WORLDWIDE FAMILY YMCA / Rockford
– MON 5:10 – 5:55AM
– TUE 5:10 – 5:55AM (only 3 weeks in January)
– THR 5:10 – 6:10AM …the early “HAPPY HOUR”
DAVID D. HUNTING YMCA / Downtown Grand Rapids
– SAT 9:15 – 10:00AM (rotation schedule)
– SUN 1:15 – 2:00PM (rotation schedule)
SPARTAN STORES YMCA / Byron Center
– SUN 8:15 – 9:15AM (limited rotation schedule)
MARY FREE BED YMCA / Cascade
– FRI 9:00 – 10:00AM
– SAT 9:00 – 10:00AM (rotation schedule)
My plans for 2016 include lots of things: eating better foods, drinking more NON-alcoholic beverages and adding more BALANCE to my workout routine…more Yoga, strength training along with frequent cycling.
Be Well & Enjoy the Ride!
One thought on “Class Schedule: Winter 2016”
you teach all over the place!!! Happy New Years from Alaska! Katy
Sent from my iPhone