Happy New Year!
My first job out of college was with a CPA firm…every year, January through mid-April was known as “BUSY SEASON”…all hands on deck and working plenty of overtime.
Now, about 30 years later…it’s BUSY SEASON for me again, and some NEW classes for 2019 📣!
For all Grand Rapids area YMCA’s, new group ex class schedules start this Monday, January 7th and run through winter…see you soon!
DAVID D. HUNTING YMCA / Downtown (LifeFitness / ICG / Coach By Color Power Training format)
– MON 7:15 – 8:00PM 📣 *NEW CLASS*
– TUE 7:00 – 8:30PM (FTP 90 / 90m Endurance Ride – starts 1/29 – Registration & fee required) 📣 *NEW CLASS*
– WED 6:15 – 7:00PM
SPARTAN STORES YMCA / Wyoming (LifeFitness / ICG / Coach By Color Power Training format)
– SAT 7:15 – 8:15AM (rotation schedule with Molly) 📣 *CLASS FORMAT & TIME CHANGE*
– SUN 8:15 – 9:00AM (rotation schedule with Cheryl)
WOLVERINE WORLDWIDE FAMILY YMCA / Belmont (Keiser M3 Bikes)
– MON 5:10 – 6:10AM …Monday Morning Happy Hour!
MARY FREE BED YMCA / Cascade (Keiser M3 Bikes)
YOUR FIRST TIME IN THE CYCLE STUDIO? READ THIS!
The HOW TO’s in this FLYWHEEL SPORTS video applies to most indoor cycling studios and equipment…check it out!
BTW…Looks like these FLY ON DEMAND bikes are the LifeFitness IC-series bikes.